Without the dedication of the volunteers, the centre simply would not exist. We are currently looking for volunteers to support the centre in many different areas.
There are many reasons you may want to become involved with the centre as a volunteer:
- Socialising with other members of the community
- To update your CV with a recent reference
- Give something back to your community
- To have a sense of purpose and reduce isolation
- Build on your confidence
- Learn new skills
How can you help:
- Bar work
- Drop in centre support
- Mother and toddler group support
- Thringstone and district disabled activities club are looking for volunteers. They meet at the Centre fortnightly on Tuesdays for Lunch
- Simple DIY
Get in touch to find out more, or pop into the centre to have a chat about how you can get involved!
or email us at email@example.com