Volunteering & Job Opportunities
Without the dedication of the volunteers, the centre simply would not exist. We are currently looking for volunteers to support the centre in many different areas.
There are many reasons you may want to become involved with the centre as a volunteer:
- Socialising with other members of the community
- To update your CV with a recent reference
- Give something back to your community
- To have a sense of purpose and reduce isolation
- Build on your confidence
- Learn new skills
How can you help:
- Bar work
- Drop in centre support
- Mother and toddler group support
- Thringstone and district disabled activities club are looking for volunteers. They meet at the Centre fortnightly on Tuesdays for Lunch
- Simple DIY
Get in touch to find out more, or pop into the centre to have a chat about how you can get involved!
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are Hiring!
Looking to work in the local Community, make a difference and join a vibrant team?
Enjoy working with people, volunteering and feel passionate about local Community?
We're recruiting for a Management Assistant.
For More information and a Full Job Description, click here: